The Blacklist has been abandoned in favor of my new domain name and weblog-style-thing at http://www.amphiskios.net. Never fear, the links will be archived on the new page once the move is complete. If you think you could do something cool with blacklist.pitas.com, e-mail me.
I will be spending a lot of time working on the new place over at www.amphiskios.net, so don't expect anything from me.
Wednesday, November 28, 2001
- Hey, a meme! A meme of which I am a part. It's a good meme.
Tuesday, November 20, 2001
- http://www.viciousgrin.com/ jthm/jthm.html
- Johnny THM. If you liked Zim...
- http://www.infoshop.org/library2/ stories.php
- Anarchist Librarian's Web.
- Prognosticative Software. Via Lucas.
- Bit Meddler is a wonderful band name.
Friday, November 16, 2001
- http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/ hammer/55/alfred.html
- Bruce's Butler -- crazy fans.
- Find the Java applet. It works on one of the mirrors.
- http://www.512productions.com/lobstermagnet/ index.html
- LOBSTER STICKS TO MAGNET!
- A small server.
- http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~ekrout/ cuecat_decode.html
- A use for the CueCat? Impossible!
Wednesday, November 14, 2001
- http://www.geocities.com/~eutychus55/ miscellaneous/destino.htm
- Disney and Dali, together at last.
- http://www.madsci.org/~lynn/juju/ surr/games/games.html
- Even better than games you can't win, now we've got games you can't play.
- The Feynman Perpetual Motion Machine explained.
- Be sure to try "Dictator or Sit-Com Character."
- Best. Web site. Ever.
- A better perspective on not finding your way (via Metafilter).
- A Java Virtual Machine on that? These are ambitious folk.
Thursday, October 25, 2001
- Offline content lashes out irrationally again.
- http://www.cwu.edu/ ~millerj/nietzsche/
- It's called the "Pirate Neitzsche Page."
- It is better to have made your own language and then misplaced it then to never have made you own language at all.
- http://www.princeton.edu/ ~ahutgoff/otadventure.html
- Old Testament Text Adventure
Monday, September 24, 2001
- http://www.io.com/~iareth/ codindx.html
- Info on a book of art.
- A translation project (give it a go!).
- http://www.gographics.com/funnies/ kkindex.htm
- Archive of Krazy Kat comics.
- A 'literary' magazine nouveau.
Friday, September 14, 2001
- http://www.redcross.org/ donate/give/
- Please donate blood if you are able.
Tuesday, September 11, 2001
- http://francois.almaleh.free.fr/ art/index.htm
- 'Fantastic Art.' Also check out their literature page.
- http://sheldon.unl.edu/HTML/ ARTIST/Celmins_V/TL.html
- Art. You can find more of her work by searching for her online.
- http://www.corporeal.com/ cm_main.html
- Freaky music link.
- Littel Gray Books! They do deserve a doubt benefit.
Monday, September 10, 2001
- The Retrocomputing Museum (belived to be Turing-complete).
- http://www.royaljournal.com/features/ 101_eggers_jokes/index.html
- 101 Dave Eggers Jokes. Ha ha ha. So funny/tragic.
- http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/ Lobby/1709/
- Socialist Men Under Red Father. It's been posted elsewhere, better, but it needs to be.
- The always brilliant and esoteric Paul Lansky (music).
Thursday, September 6, 2001
- http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/cite/staff/ philosopher/moritz.htm
- An article on the relativity of truth.
- http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/synod/ documents/rc_synod_doc_20010601_ instrumentum-laboris_en.html
- The final text of this year's Bishop Synod.
- Of "Wonder Boy" fame.
- They seem to make music. They and their droogs.
Monday, August 27, 2001
- In reference to abandoned sites (both past and yet-to-be) and with full color pictures
- The internet-based novel, made for hyperlinks.
- The always benevolent Project MUSE, provider of information.
- Maker of brief yet poignant Quicktime flicks.
Friday, August 24, 2001
- Regarding the interrobang, tragic misplaced and redundant puncuation.
- Regarding a universal language in every sense.
- A rather interesting interview with the "french pop band Air."
- George Orwell's classic: "Politics and the English Language"
Sunday, August 19, 2001